Sarah & Dave at Dartington Hall

I have tried to select a small, er, selection of images from this wedding, but I'm really struggling.  So apologies, you'll have to look at my large selection instead!  Sarah and Dave got married at Dartington Hall recently, and it really was just the most wonderful wedding.  As I said before, I was so struck by how completely happy and in love they obviously are, and it was such a pleasure to be there on the day to capture this.  Dartington Hall was also an amazing venue - a little bit quirky and jaw-droppingly stunning, with the high ceilinged hall with all its arched windows, and the lovely public gardens outside.  So here are a 'few' of my favourite images from the day...


































(if you liked this, please click on the +1 button below - it helps Google point more people to my site!  Thanks)