Lifestyle portrait session: Ide, Devon

Here are some images from a really lovely lifestyle portrait photography session I did in Ide, near Exeter recently.  I try and keep these sessions lots of fun for everyone involved so that the images captured remain as natural as possible.  We went for a stroll, played football, splashed around in the stream and explored the swings and treehouse in the children's garden - it was great fun!  I have been looking forward to sharing them for a couple of weeks - a selection of them in print have been due as a present for a family member, so I didn't want to risk spoiling the surprise.  But now they have been safely delivered, I am delighted to share them on here.  I hope that you like them!



You might also like to have a look at:

Newborn photography with twins: Ellie & Brad

Family lifestyle photography: fun and sunshine in the park

Helen Lisk wedding photography: Katy & Pablo at Forde Abbey

Helen Lisk wedding photography: Emma & Peter at Branscombe, Devon