Photographing albums at the amazing Otto Retro

Last week I delivered a really lovely wedding album order to one of my couples from earlier this year.  I have recently had quite a few people asking to see photos of my fine art albums, so I decided to photograph them for a blog post (coming soon!) before sending them off.   I wanted somewhere really lovely to show off the albums, as they are really rather lovely themselves... where better than the incredible aladdin's cave that is Otto Retro?!  If you haven't visited Otto Retro in Exeter then I highly recommend you pop along and investigate - a treasure trove of vintage, from retro furniture to quirky antique toys and a huge eclectic mix of items from the Victorian era through to the 1970s.  Jenny kindly let me use the wonderful 'Uppity Up' room for the images and the beautiful, intriguing and antique objects provided the perfect backdrop for the albums.

I will write a separate post to show you the albums in full, but first here is a peek at Otto Retro's Uppity Up room... it's available for hire don't you know?!


Don't the albums just look lovely surrounded by all that pretty?!!  I'll post a wider selection of the album photos next week - please stop by my facebook page in the meantime and click like to stay in touch!

www.ottoretro.co.uk
6 New Bridge Street, Exeter
07812 147016

You might also be interested to see:

A rainy July wedding at Maunsel House, Somerset

A beach wedding with a sunset at Tunnels Beaches, Ilfracombe

A post about capturing emotions in my wedding photography