Pre-wedding Photography in Bath: Hannah-Marie & Matt

I had a lovely time doing an engagement photography session this morning in Bath.  Hannah-Marie proposed to Matt in Bath's Botanical Gardens, so it was an excellent location for their pre-wedding photo session.  What's more, the autumn colours of the leaves in the park were absolutely stunning and just beautiful as a backdrop or frame for their images.  We also had lots of fun climbing through bushes, wading in muddy streams and exploring some of the furthest corners of the gardens!  I had a great time... and Hannah-Marie and Matt were fantastic and humoured me each time I suggested they cuddled up together in yet another tree! I'm really looking forward to their December wedding at Maunsel House in Somerset.  Here is a very quick preview from today's images: