Destination wedding photography: a beautiful Italian wedding



I recently looked back through 2012 and realised how few full weddings I have actually blogged so far.  It has been a busy year, and I will hopefully manage to catch up with some of these over the winter period while things are quieter.  Now that we are properly into winter, it seems such a long time since this lovely Italian wedding.  But I thought it would be a really great one to blog next, just so that we can all enjoy a bit of summer sunshine through the photographs!

It was definitely one of my favourite weddings this year, not least because I got to travel to Italy.  Leanne and David were an absolute pleasure to work with, and their friends and family all made me feel so welcome, it just made everything even more enjoyable.  This was my second trip to Petritoli (see Scott and Susie's Petritoli wedding here) and it was really special to come back for a second wedding.  Petritoli is a really gorgeous, rustic Italian village, with lots of winding cobbled streets and a really authentic Italian feel to it.  The views are stunning, with the Italian coastline visible over the great stretches of countryside.  Petritoli's 40m high clock tower provides an amazing viewpoint and it was really wonderful to get some photos of Leanne and David at the top, just as the sun was setting.  One of my favourite images is of Leanne and David running across the square, as we raced to get to the top of the tower before we missed the sunset!

I hope that you enjoy looking through these photographs as much as I enjoyed capturing them in the first place.  With any luck I may return to Petritoli for another wedding in the future...  fingers crossed!

Contact information: Italian weddings in Petritoli (email: jopetritoli@hotmail.it)








If you enjoyed looking at this then you might also be interested in:

South Devon wedding photography: Ariane & David at Cliff House, Salcombe

Fine Art Wedding Albums by Helen Lisk Photography

Newborn baby photography: 7 day old twins