A wedding at Reed Hall, Exeter: Andrea & Michael

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing Andrea and Michael's wedding celebrations at Reed Hall, Exeter.  Reed Hall was my own wedding venue (wow, eight years ago already!), so it really was particularly exciting to photograph someone else's day there.  I loved capturing Andrea getting ready with all the gorgeous flower girls up in the bridal suite, with the incredible views over the University gardens.  The weather was really lovely, if a little chilly, and we did manage to take advantage of the beautiful gardens later on for some photographs.  So, big congratulations to Andrea and Michael, and here are a handful of my favourites from the day:



Thanks for visiting my blog!  I'd also really appreciate it if you would pop over to Facebook and 'like' my page here.

You might also like to have a look at some of the following:

Destination wedding photography: Leanne & David's Italian wedding in Petritoli

Helen Lisk Photography: some of my favourites from 2012

Family portrait photography in Exeter