Baby & family portrait photography: Hudson at six months

Oh my, this baby is adorable..

You might remember me photographing Hudson as a tiny newborn last summer (have a peep here if you missed it).  I visited him again this week to capture him at six months old - as you can see, he is just gorgeous and I loved creating these images!  I will photograph him again around the time of his first birthday to complete a set of images for his first year and I can't wait.  One of the real pleasures of photographing babies over the course of their first twelve months, is witnessing how much they change in that time, and it is an amazing thing to be able to capture that in a permanent record with their images.  Hudson was absolutely beautiful as a newborn, but it was really lovely to see him slightly older and interacting with his Mum and Dad, with all those gorgeous smiles.  I can't wait to see him in another six months time!

Baby and newborn photography in Exeter and Devon


You might also be interested to have a look at:

Lifestyle family portraits by Helen Lisk Photography

Family portrait photography in Exeter: football, wellies and splashing in the stream

Newborn photography in Exeter: twins


Or please email me if you would like some more information about capturing your baby's first year and other available photography packages.