A Spring Wedding at The Corn Barn, Cullompton: Sam & Rob preview

Sam and Rob got married this afternoon, in the beautiful spring sunshine in Mid Devon.  After a lovely service at Silverton, all the guests headed up to The Corn Barn at Cullompton to celebrate in style.  The Corn Barn is in the middle of the Devon countryside, and I loved the sense of space around the area, with views across the fields to the hills in the distance.  There were daffodils everywhere, from the buttonholes and bouquets to the table decorations, and growing in clumps all around the grounds.  Yellow is such a happy colour and it felt like such a joyful celebration today, bursting with bright flowers everywhere I looked.   I was even lucky enough to have a bit of sunshine when I created some portraits with Sam and Rob - here is a quick peek at a couple of my favourites:   



You might also be interested to have a look at: