Mamhead, Exeter: Louise and Lee's pre-wedding shoot

One of the nicest things about this time of year is all the build up to all the weddings that are coming later in the year.  I really love meeting with the couples who are getting married and hearing how the wedding plans are coming along.  I start to get a real sense of what the wedding day is going to be like, the different ways that each couple is making things personal to them - and it makes me feel so excited about photographing the day!

So it was lovely to meet up with Louise and Lee this morning and chat through their wedding plans.  I'm really looking forward to their big day in May at The Great Barn at Lower Ashton, Devon.  It's a beautiful venue and one that will be a pleasure to photograph.  Now I've had a chance to hear all about the plans from Louise and Lee, I really can't wait!  For now here is a little preview from their pre-wedding photo session this morning up at Mamhead, part of Haldon Forest Park.  I hope you like it!



You might also be interested to have a look at:

Family photography in Exeter: football, wellies and splashing in the stream

Reed Hall Exeter wedding photography

Helen Lisk Photography: weddings, engagements, families and newborns in 2012