Polhawn Fort: Claire & Andrew's Cornish wedding

Congratulations to Claire and Andrew, who got married yesterday and celebrated at the beautiful Polhawn Fort in Cornwall.  It was such a beautiful wedding, filled with lots of tears and lots of laughter, and underpinned with such a huge sense of family, friendship and overwhelming love, that I properly sobbed along with everyone else at several points during the day.  I tried to pick just a couple of images to show on the blog... but I couldn't narrow it down any further than this selection!  All those gorgeous twinkling fairy lights, the amazing Polhawn Fort, and a bride and groom that start skimming stones on the beach...  such a lovely day to photograph and I'm really excited about editing the rest of these photos.  I hope that these images give you a taster of how lovely the day was:



You might also like to have a look at: