A wedding at St Olaves, Exeter: Holly & Dave in the April sunshine

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing Holly and Dave's beautiful celebrations at St Olaves, Exeter.  It was a stunning wedding, with the most fantastic orange and brown colour scheme - beautiful flowers throughout the hotel, the orange teddy carried by Tilly the gorgeous flower girl, and the quite spectacular orange socks!  Everything felt so vibrant and bright, which tied in beautifully with the glorious sunshine.  Holly and Dave's family and friends were absolutely lovely, with so much laughter throughout the day.  Congratulations to Holly and Dave - thank you for inviting me to capture your day for you, I loved it - and I hope you like these preview images:





You might also like to have a look at:

Pre-wedding photography at Haldon Forest Park, Exeter: Helen and Rich

Wedding photography at Reed Hall, Exeter: Andrea and Michael

Family portrait photography in Exeter, Devon



Thanks for visiting my blog!  If you'd like to stay updated with my current work then pop over to Facebook and 'like' my page to see previews and show your support.  Thank you :)