Somerset pre-wedding photography: Phaedra & George

I had a lovely time with the lovely Phaedra and George last week, catching up on their wedding plans and enjoying a pre-wedding photography session with them in the early evening sunlight.  They are having their wedding celebrations in tipis in the apple orchards at Perry's Cider in Somerset, which I'm really looking forward to photographing. We were hoping that the apple blossom would be out for their engagement shoot, but no sign yet.  I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that it now holds on for another couple of weeks - it would be so beautiful to photograph their wedding amongst some blossom instead!  Here are a couple of images from their pre-wedding session:



You might also like to have a look at:

Pre-wedding photography at Budleigh Salterton, Devon: Sarah & Ian

Wedding photography at Polhawn Fort, Cornwall: Claire & Andrew

Destination wedding photography: Leanne & David's Italian wedding



Thanks for visiting my blog!  If you would like to stay updated with my work and see previews, then pop over to Facebook and 'like' my page - your support is much appreciated :)