First Year baby photography: Hudson newborn and at 6 months

One of the very best parts about my job is that I often get to see people again, and photograph them in different circumstances.  I love catching up with brides and grooms as guests when their friends get married (and they have been kind enough to recommend me!), and it is always a real pleasure to return to a family at different stages.  After photographing Susie and Scott's wedding in 2011, it has been wonderful to visit them and capture images of their gorgeous son, Hudson, as he grows through his first year.  I am due to make the third instalment of his First Year photography this summer, as he is now approaching his first birthday.  I thought that this was a really nice excuse to have a quick look back at some of the images that I took when he was newborn, and then at six months old.  Hudson, I can't wait to see you again soon!




And then, six months later: the cat is still wearing the same cautious expression, but Hudson is looking considerably different...




If you would like to know more about my First Year Package, or other family photography options, please get in touch via email, or fill out my contact form and I'll be in touch.  You can purchase these for your own family, or I can provide them as a gift package for someone special.



You might also be interested to have a look at:

Newborn twin photography in Devon: Bertie and Polly

Family lifestyle photography in Exeter: football, paddling and a walk through the village

Family and newborn photography in North Devon



I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog!  If you like, you are also very welcome to pop over to Facebook and click 'like' on my page to stay in touch with my current work and show your support.  Thank you x