Hestercombe Gardens: a pre-wedding session preview

I had a lovely afternoon recently, meeting up with Siân and Darren for their pre-wedding photo session.  We went to the beautiful Hestercombe Gardens in Somerset, and I was completely spoilt for choice with endless amazing places to take photos!  Here is a quick peek at three of my favourite images.  I am really looking forward to Siân and Darren's Somerset wedding next month!



You might also like to have a look at:

Phaedra and George's tipi wedding in Somerset

Claire and Andrew's Cornish wedding by the sea at Polhawn Fort

Kerry and Scott's vintage wedding on the River Dart, South Devon



Thank you for visiting my blog!  Please do pop over and 'like' my page on Facebook to stay updated with current work.  Your support is much appreciated :)