Blake Hall, Essex: a wedding in the glorious sunshine

Huge congratulations to Nichola and Ian, who got married this weekend at Blake Hall in Essex.  It was a beautiful day, with glorious summer weather for their outdoor ceremony, and just the perfect setting to enjoy it!  Since the bride and groom met through playing rugby, it was only fitting that the tables should be appropriately named after various pitch positions!  I loved the delicate wildflowers decorating them, just beautiful.  It is the only wedding I have photographed (so far) that has included a 'battle of the counties' moment within the speeches - see below for the Kent versus Essex 'boat race' finale...!  Plus a few other preview images from Nichola and Ian's lovely day:



You might also be interested to have a look at:






Thank you for visiting my blog!  I hope that you enjoyed the images - please do leave a comment and let me know, or visit me on Facebook to follow my work xx