Maunsel House wedding: a preview of Sophie and Tom's lovely day


Hmmm, well, I tried to select a handful of images to show as a preview from Sophie and Tom's Somerset wedding, but I ended up with a shortlist of about fifty...  I have tried my very hardest to reduce this to just a few, but it was a spectacularly beautiful day.  Ah well, I hope that you enjoy looking through these.  The weather was a little bit wet, so it was amazing to discover that Maunsel House now has weather proof sides on its pergola!  The beautiful flowers were by Rachel at The Rose Shed, Bristol.  Birds supplied free with the venue ;).  I look forward to blogging this wedding in full at some point later on...  in the meantime, huge congratulations to Sophie and Tom, here is a little preview of your day:




You might also like to have a look at:

Somerset engagement photography: Sophie and Tom on the Quantock Hills

A rainy summer wedding at Maunsel House: Lisa and Nick's lovely day

A gorgeous wedding on the River Dart: Kerry and Scott's vintage inspired celebrations



If you are interested, you can also follow my work over on Facebook by 'liking' my page.  I hope that you enjoyed the images!