The Barn at South Milton: Humanist ceremony

I was privileged to photograph the most utterly beautiful humanist wedding recently at The Barn at South Milton.  The ceremony was so special, with words chosen by the couple and spoken on the fields overlooking the sea in South Devon.  It was one of the most moving weddings I have photographed, and I was properly sobbing through the lovely speeches along with most of the guests.  The couple have chosen to stay anonymous, but were happy for me to share this image. I wish them both the utmost happiness in their future together!



You might also like to have a look at:

Kerry & Scott's vintage inspired village hall wedding on the River Dart, South Devon

Hannah & Marek's seaside wedding at Tunnels Beaches, North Devon

Leanne & David's destination wedding in Petritoli, Italy