Exeter Guildhall wedding: a little preview of Andrea and Simon's day


Great big congratulations to the lovely Andrea and Simon, who got married at Exeter Guildhall last Saturday!  Theirs was my last wedding of 2013, and it was such a lovely one to finish on, with so much laughter and celebration throughout.  Their ceremony was at the Guildhall on Exeter High Street, which was just brilliant - I loved battling through the Christmas shoppers to capture Andrea's arrival and the Guildhall itself was a really beautiful venue for the wedding.  Then the reception took place at the brilliant Golden Pond Chinese Restaurant in Rockbeare - Andrea and Simon and their guests took over the venue for a long Chinese banquet and relaxed afternoon of eating, drinking, speeches and much more laughter.  As an enormous (and I mean ENORMOUS) Doctor Who fan, Simon chose to celebrate his wedding along with the 50th anniversary and there were more than a few nods to the sci-fi classic during the day.  I particularly loved best man Lee's photo of Doctor Who's new assistant - sneak preview below!  It was a real joy to photograph this wedding day and a great way for me to end the year.  It started with the most beautiful frosty morning and ended with an incredibly clear and starry night sky - I hope that you like these preview images!



Suppliers for this wedding:

Evening entertainment from Phonic FM DJ Pat Bensburg


If you enjoyed looking through these images then please do also visit me on Facebook and 'like' my page - your support is much appreciated!  Thank you.  


You might also like to have a look at some of my other recent blog posts: