Lorton House wedding in Wedding Ideas magazine

I am really delighted to see Natalie and Matthew's gorgeous summer wedding featured in this month's issue of Wedding Ideas magazine.  Nat and Mat got married in Weymouth, celebrating at lovely Lorton House, with incredible views right across to the sea.  I absolutely loved their country themed day, with hay bales, bunting, garden games and a really pretty bunting theme running through everything.  Here is a little glimpse at the feature - I'll look forward to blogging a longer post to show their full day at some point soon:



You might also be interested to have a look at:

A round up of my wedding and family photography in 2013
A preview of Natalie and Mat's lovely summer wedding
Phaedra and George's tipi wedding in Somerset


Thanks for visiting my blog!  If you enjoyed looking through the images then please do come and like my page on Facebook - your support is very much appreciated, thank you.