Bristol Marriott Hotel wedding: a preview of Holly and Ian's day




I had a wonderful time in Bristol on Saturday, photographing Holly and Ian's lovely wedding celebrations.  I loved Holly's quirky wedding shoes from Irregular Choice, and her gorgeous dress by Charlie Brear.  Ivory Flowers provided absolutely stunning arrangements, with delicate shades of blue and white flowers, presented in milk bottles and jam jars.  Their wedding ceremony took place at the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, then guests wandered down to the Watershed and enjoyed a boat trip around the Docks.  This was followed by a relaxed afternoon at the amazing Pump House gastropub in Hotwells, with course after course of incredible food, and then a brilliant evening's dancing with The Disco Shed.  This came with the highly entertaining and unusual twist of a silent disco at the end of the evening - when it was too late for the loud music to continue, the guests simply donned their brightly-coloured headphones and carried on dancing.  Meanwhile, all that everyone else could hear was the shuffling of feet and the ecstatic singing of the dancers during the chorus of each big track.  It was a great way to round off the day, and I don't remember the last time I laughed so much at a wedding!

Congratulations Holly and Ian!  I hope that you both have an amazing honeymoon.  In the meantime, here is a little preview from your day:




Thank you for visiting my blog!  If you enjoyed these images then please do also visit me on Facebook and 'like' my page - your support is very much appreciated xx