Engagement shoot in Dorset: Katy & Steven's pre-wedding photography



I had the loveliest of lovely afternoons last weekend, meeting Katy and Steven, chatting about their wedding plans for July and capturing some pre-wedding photos of them together on the beach in Dorset.  As we were heading home, Steven said to me (in his lovely Geordie accent) "I have to be honest with you, I was absolutely dreading that, but I actually really enjoyed it". So did I - they were a lovely couple to get to know, wonderfully relaxed together, and I can't wait for their wedding at the newly renovated Tithe Barn on the Symondsbury Estate.




You might also like to have a look at:

A humanist ceremony at The Barn at South Milton, Devon
Lucy and Scott's wedding at River Cottage HQ, Devon
Sophie and Tom's wedding at Maunsel House, Somerset


I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos on my blog!  Please do come and 'like' my page on Facebook if you'd like to show your support - thank you x