Engagement photography in South Wales: Emily & Mark in Cardiff



I have a massive backlog of beautiful images that I am dying to get up here on the blog.  It has been an incredibly busy few weeks, with glorious weather, several engagement shoots and some utterly beautiful weddings.  So I am hoping to catch up a bit and show you some previews, starting with the lovely Emily and Mark.  It was wonderful to photograph you both and I can't wait for your wedding in September!



You might also like to have a look at:

Weymouth wedding photography: Natalie and Mat at Lorton House
North Somerset engagement photography: Nat and David
Family photography on the beach in Devon


I hope you enjoyed the images on my blog!  You can also visit Facebook and 'like' my page there to keep in touch with my work - your support is always very much appreciated, thank you :)