Engagement photography on the beach in Cornwall: Charlie & Ed


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting up with Charlie and Ed to carry out their pre-wedding photography session in Cornwall.  It was a really enjoyable afternoon: it's always a treat to spend some time on a lovely Cornish beach, and Charlie and Ed were just utterly lovely to photograph!  They were very obliging with my requests to clamber over the razor sharp rocks, happy get their feet (and trousers) wet in the sea, and are clearly absolutely besotted by each other.  I really, really cannot wait to photograph their wedding at Polhawn Fort this August.  



You might also like to have a look at:



I hope you enjoyed these images.  You can also visit me on Facebook and 'like' my page there - your support is very much appreciated, thank you!