A pub wedding in a marquee: congratulations Michaela & Jon!


I loved yesterday's wedding at Beaconside House in North Devon. Michaela and Jon met in a pub, love spending time together at their favourite pubs and so styled their wedding marquee to feel just like being at the pub with all their friends and family. With a bar made by Jon's uncle, a collection of retro lampshades, decanters and vases, and their own personalised beer mats and pub sign, it was a glorious success, and a brilliant day to be a part of. There was also a beautiful and personal humanist ceremony in a woody glade, the tossing of a homemade caber, some of the most emotional speeches and lots of fantastic dance floor action, but I'll save all that for a longer blog post. Here is a little preview of their day - congratulations Dr & Dr Livingstone-Banks!


I hope you liked these preview photographs. Please do also like my page on Facebook to stay in touch with my work and show your support - thank you!