Eve and Elliot: a preview

A mother with her smiling baby son

I spent a rather lovely afternoon yesterday with Eve and her gorgeous baby son Elliot. He was such a happy, smiley little chap, and they were both an absolute pleasure to photograph! I'm so looking forward to editing the full set for them - for now, here is a very quick peek at a few of my favourites...

A smiling baby sitting on a rug
A young baby smiling at his mother
A young mother holding her baby son up in the air

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed the images! If you are interested in finding out more about a relaxed photography session for your own family then please do have a read through some more details, or get in touch and I will send you some information.

You might also like to have a look at:

Baby Leo at home in Weymouth
An extended family shoot on the beach in East Devon
Best of family photography 2014 - a round up of last year's favourites